Monday 27 March 2023

Beatrix Potter Tags for Rach and Bella Crafts

     Hello, my friends!

I'm still busy working on my journal project for Rach & Bella Crafts!

In the meantime, I have been making some additional journal bits.
This time I am sharing some fun tags, using:

The Works of Beatrix Potter

These would be lovely tucked into a Beatrix Potter journal,
or even a Spring/Easter journal!

 Here they are:


I used the tags from the kit, and backed them with cardstock.
The images and words were all fussy cut from the kit.
I tucked a bit of cheesecloth behind each image for some added texture.
To finish things off I added a sparkly ribbon bow to the top of each tag.


Quotes from the kit were added to the back of each tag.

Here's another set:


The back of those:


These were lots of fun to put together! 
There's room on the back to add some journaling too!

* * *

Rach&Bella Crafts Products Used:

The Works of Beatrix Potter

Other Materials Used:
AC Textured Cardstock;
Vintage Photo Distress Ink;
Cheesecloth;
Assorted Ribbons.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you again soon!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Rach&Bella Crafts Facebook Page

Rach and Bella Crafts Etsy Shop

Rach&Bella Crafts Instagram   

No comments:

Blog Archive