Monday 20 March 2023

Well Dressed Animal Cards for Kate Crafts

      Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Kate Crafts!

You gave me such a wonderful response to my Fluffy Owl Cards,
that I thought I would go ahead and share these ones with you now.

These are my Well Dressed Animal cards!
It's the same process as the other cards.
The collection includes 10 journal pages.
I shrunk four of them down to card size, and added a fun quote.

Here they are:





Aren't they adorable?
A couple of them would make wonderful Easter cards too! :o)

* * *

Kate Crafts Products Used:
 

Other Materials Used:
 Assorted Cardstock;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
 
* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon to share another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Crafts Facebook Group

Kate Crafts Facebook Page

Kate Crafts Store on Etsy    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute.

Blog Archive