Wednesday 30 June 2010

Scripture Challenge - Father

For some reason I found this Scripture Challenge...well...let's just say it was a challenge! lol The page itself was fun to do and I really enjoyed that part of it. I think the hard part was just working with the word "father". Having just come through Father's Day, my Dad has really been on my mind...I still miss him sorely! Then it was the first Father's Day without my Father-In -Law as well. We truly are fatherless...but only earthly fatherless. What a great comfort it is to know that we NEVER have to go without our Heavenly Father! :o)




Papers: Unknown,
Slice Desing Cards: Noteworthy & Farm Life,
Ink: Martha Stewart - brownstone,
Marker: Marvy Le Plume II, No. 18 dark brown,
Unknown: jute, eyelets, brads.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Amen to that!

Blog Archive