Saturday 24 August 2019

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine - Fall 2019 Issue

Hello, my friends!

The Fall issue of my favorite magazine is out!

 
It's such a great magazine,
full of information and inspiration!

It's also great fun to see so many friends with projects in this issue!

I'm happy to share that I have a fun card in this issue:

I have this one for Gecko Galz:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Glossy Accents;
Tool: Cricut Explore Air.
Gecko Galz Products Used:
(Scarecrow)
(Forest Background)

* * * * *
Check it out the next time you're at the news stand! 
Thanks for stopping in!
I'll be back very soon with a new project to share! :o)

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Squeal, Love the card.
Faith x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Cool card, really made me smile . Michelle x

Blog Archive