Sunday 25 February 2018

Just A Little Bit of Happy News

Hello, my friends!

 Some of you may remember this card.
I created it for FabScraps using the Wind Beautify Collection.
  
 I just wanted to share that it's been published in my FAVORITE magazine!

This is the magazine:



It's the Spring 2018 issue, and it will be available everywhere very soon!
I know there are lots of you that will have it in your hands already!

I'm really quite thrilled about it! 
The last time I was published it was in the UK and I never got my hands on an issue! lol 
So this time it's real! ;o)
They also gave a lovely shout out to FabScraps!



Thanks for stopping by to hear my news!
I'll be back to my regularly scheduled posts tomorrow!

Sunday Blessings to you all! :o)

16 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations, what wonderful news and that you could get a copy to treasure is even better.
A SUPER card Nancy.
Faith
x

Susan M said...

Congratulations Nancy ! They have chosen a beautiful card ! It's lovely that it's in your favourite magazine!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations! It's so exciting to be published! Beautiful card and well deserved!

Unknown said...

That's fantastic news Nancy! Congratulations!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Congratulations, my friend! How awesome!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Awesome, congrats. This is awesome.

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Nancy, that is AWEsome ..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheri Burry said...

Congrats that’s awesome news!

Maria Pilar said...

Congrats Nancy! It's a great news

Diane said...

Wow!Congratulations Nancy. That's amazing good news.

Linby said...

Congratulations - very well deserved to see this fab creation in print.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Congratulations. The card is gorgeous and you must be thrilled. Blessing hugs, Teresa

Marilyn said...

Congrats Nancy!

Darlene said...

WOW! Your card is gorgeous and congrats on your publication! How exciting!!

Jackie PN said...

Huge Congratulations on your being published Nancy! Thank it so exciting and I am sure you are just thrilled! I am thrilled for you!
huge hugs,Jackie xo

Tracy said...

Congrats Nancy!!! This is a really cool honor for you. Well deserved my friend. :-)

Blog Archive