Wednesday 18 December 2019

A Short Happy News Post!

Hello, friends!

I just wanted to pop in and share a short "Happy News" post.
I have discovered that I have to be careful with my wording of these posts.
If I use certain words in these blog posts, it seems to attract a rather undesirable audience! 
Isn't that crazy? lol

Have you seen the fabulous 2019 Winter Issue of my favorite?
Here's the one I'm talking about:


I'm thrilled to have two cards included in this issue.
Both feature fun stamps from The Project Bin.



For all the details, pick up a copy of your own at your favorite news stand! 

Thanks for stopping in!
Back to my regular schedule tomorrow! :o) 

* * * * *

You'll find these stamps, along with many more, over at The Project Bin.

You'll also find lots of fabulous fun at Creative Scrapbooker!

No comments:

Blog Archive