Wednesday 29 May 2019

Creative Scrapbooker - Summer Time Fun!

Hello, my friends!

Have you seen the latest issue of my favorite magazine?
It's such a great magazine,
full of information and inspiration!

I'm happy to share that I have two cards in this issue:



I have this one for Gecko Galz:


Gecko Galz Products Used:
Deadwood Paper Pack - Background Paper
Kitchen Sink Paper Pack - Red Gingham Paper
Free Birds Digital Craft Kit - Digitial Image
Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Color: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Unknown Twine.

* * * * *
and,

this one for All Dressed Up:


 Other Materials Used:
Papers: GCD Studio - Nostalgia;
Color: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Punch: Martha Stewart PAP - Flower Shower;
Ribbon: Offray - Picot Edge;
Bling: Crafts - Sparkle Stickers.

* * * * *

Check it out the next time you're at the news stand! 
Thanks for stopping in!
I'll be back very soon with a new project to share! :o)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful cards

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations Nancy, these are beautiful, of course they were published :)
Faith x

Blog Archive