Tuesday 28 May 2019

Ephemoire - Did Someone Say Bees?

Hello, my friends!

Before we begin...for some reason this post has a mind of it's own! lol
NONE of the crazy spaces show up in my editing.
I have redone it numerous times...to no avail!
It's just going to look the way it wants to today
...all wide and open like it does...
maybe it will be normal later! ;o)
I just wanted you to be aware that I'm aware that it's weird!

* * * * *

Welcome to my first project post for Ephemoire!

If you're not familiar with Ephemoire yet, let me introduce you.
It's a wonderful shop full of fantastic printables, collage sheets, clipart, and journal kits!

* * * * *
Here's what I made using the fabulous:
I just love a set like this because it gives you so many creative options.
The photo below shows the back of the pocket.
Here is the card and pocket:

I've added some of the fun elements to the inside of the card,
leaving lots of room to write a message.
I used every single little bit of the kit,
and added only a black brad, and a couple of black cardstock circles.
Everything else is in the kit.
Here's a closer look at the front of the card:

Everything has been inked up.
I tore the ticket strip in half, layered one on top of the other,
and stapled them in place.


I added one of the tabs and a bee circle to the front of the pocket:


The other tab, and the little sentiment, went on the back:


Here's a closer look at the great time piece, and sentiment,
that I added to the inside of the card:


I left the back of the card plain,
except for the bee circle:


 Here's one last look at the finished project:

This is such a great little kit to use!
It can be used as I've shown...a card in a pocket
...or the pocket can be adhered to a page in an album,
to create a wonderful insert.
Or the pocket can become a page itself.
Simply punch holes on one side to insert the rings.
It's so much fun!

You'll find the kit right here:


While you're there,
make sure you take a look at what else is in the shop!
There's a whole collection of goodies that coordinate with this kit!
I think I'm going to need them all!

* * * * *
Here are the links for you:

3 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow,that looks stunning☺

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your post is fine Nancy, the spaces look good, as for your card, it's just amazing, love what you have done with all the Bee theme.
Faith x

Crafting With Jack said...

Great projects. Blogspot does act weird at times!

Blog Archive