Friday 24 August 2018

Publication Share!

Hello, my friends!

I know most of you have already seen this over on facebook!
Thank you again for your overwhelming response! 
I did want to document the event here on my blog too.
So if this is repeat news to you...feel free to ignore it! ;o)

I'm really thrilled to have four of my cards published in the
Fall 2018 Issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine!


These are the cards that are in the magazine:


This one for Swedish House Crafts, found HERE.


This one for Swedish House Crafts, found HERE.


This one for All Dressed Up, found HERE.


Finally, this one for The Project Bin, found HERE.

* * * * *
It's my favorite magazine...
...filled with lots of information and inspiration!
I highly recommend it! :o)

* * * * *
Have a WONDERful weekend!
See you again very soon!


5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Big congrats!!!! Fantastic news and I love each and every one of your cards.
Lynn

Aileen said...

Congratulations Nancy totally wonderful news. Beautiful cards all, how exciting hey.

Doreen said...

Well done,your cards are all gorgeous.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness these are so VERY Beautiful. Congratulations on having these wonderful cards published, you must be over the moon.
Faith
x

Maria Pilar said...

Congrats, Nancy. It's a great news. All of the cards are awesome!

Blog Archive