Monday 27 August 2018

Whisker Graphics - Ways to Use Bitty Bags in Your Journals

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share a fun project created with products from the Whisker Graphics Shop!
I'm also over on the Whisker Graphics Blog today.
You're going to want to go over there and subscribe in the sidebar, if you haven't already done so. 
That way you won't miss all the fun shares from the rest of the DT,
and all the fun ways you can use these great products! 

* * * * *
In today's post I am sharing a number of ways to use Bitty Bags in your journals.
Whisker Graphics has an incredible selection of these fabulous bags!
I will link to the size only but you need to check out the amazing color selection!
I chose bags that kept with my journal color.

I'm filling a journal that I previously decorated for Clear Scraps.
You can find the link HERE.
This is the front of the album:



On the inside front cover, I adhered a Bigger Bitty Bag - Gold Metallic.
I trimmed just a little bit off the top, and punched a half-circle.
This is the perfect spot to keep extra large tags that I add as pages.
On the right I added a matching Little Bitty Bag - Gold.
This is the perfect spot for a Large Gift Tag.


Here's another option for the same Little Bitty Bags.
Turn them sideways on the page, and insert the Large Tags.


Here I've used a Middy Biddy Bag - Gold.  
With two small folds, it now holds a very large cardstock tag,
and one of the Large Colored Tags.


I think this bag is my very favorite from all of the bags! :o)
This is just a beautiful Middy Bitty Bag adhered to a page.
Then I cut a very large kraft tag to fill it. 
It fits in beautifully with the color scheme of my album!


Moving on to one of my blue pages,
Then I cut a large matching cardstock tag to fill it. 
This provides a wonderful opportunity to add some ephemera, or some stamping.


Here's another idea using the Middy Bitty Bags - Gold.
I took two of the gold metallic bags, and adhered them together along three sides, 
leaving the one long side open.
The holes were punched in the side that was adhered together. 
This creates a great pocket page!
It holds two big tags in the top bag pockets, 
and a couple of tags along the side pocket.


This is the other side of it:


For my final idea, I have trimmed and layered two bags on top of each other. 
I began by trimming a Middy Bitty Bag down to a square, 
and adhering it to the page.
Then I took a coordinating Little Bitty Bag
trimmed it down, and adhered it on top of the other bag. 
I cut a large cardstock tag for the one pocket, 
and added a Large Colored Tag to the other. 


That's just a few of the ways I'm using these great little gift bags!
They're so much fun!
Head on over to Whisker Graphics and check out all the 
wonderful colors and patterns that are available!

Next time...I'll show you how I'll add twine to these pages!
* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back again soon with another project share!

Here are all the links you'll need:

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Great ideas,thanks for sharing.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER and clever project Nancy, I have been put off making a journal because I thought they had to have "handmade" pages, but this proves it can be beautiful with additions to the pages. Thanks
Faith
x

Eekers said...

I love the idea of using paper bags as you journal, these are really posh ones, in the past I have just used one's that came free with a shop purchase! They look so smart tho! Love it. Well modeled! :D

Tracy said...

Wonderful patterns on those bags. Brings back memories of my mini album days. :-)

Maria Pilar said...

This is a really beautiful mini album. Love your projects with wood. Beautiful pages decorated with bags. They are very useful.
Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs

Blog Archive