Tuesday 28 August 2018

My Scrap Chick - Decorated Trifold Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing THREE files from the shop,
and they're all on this one pretty card!

I started with the wonderful Trifold Card base.
This is such a fun card cut!
You don't have to do any measuring or thinking! ;o)
The file includes the base, and the three panels for each side.

Next, I used several words from the Good Words Set 1 file.
"Hello" is on the front, and "Sweet Wishes" on the back.

Finally, I used the Flower Pretties file to finish things off.
I created simple double layered flowers in small, medium, and large.

Here's the front view of my card:



Here's the one side:


Here's the other side:


So much fun to put together!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: DCWV - Citrus Stack;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Martha Stewart - Orange;
Bling: Crafts - White Pearls.

Find the Files here:

Trifold Card

Good Words Set 1

Flower Pretties

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,a fab design.xxx

Katie said...

This is beautiful

Valerie said...

You have such a knack for putting files together into one beautiful design. Just love these colors too. <3

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful design and colours. Love it

Blog Archive