Wednesday 29 May 2019

Makin's Clay® - Happy Thoughts ATC

Happy Friday, my friends!

Today I have a project share for Makin's Clay®! 
I know you haven't seen an introduction from me yet,
but that's because there hasn't been one!
I haven't had a turn up on the blog yet!
I do have a tutorial coming up on Friday though,
so I'll be back to share that with you then!

Here's the ATC I made:


Materials Used:
Makin's Clay® - White Clay,
Makin's Clay® - Clay Push Mold - Florals;

Paper: Momenta - Cardstock;
Die: Sizziz - ATC;
Ink: Smooch Accent Ink - Red, Green Apple,
Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Apple Blossoms.

* * * * *
Isn't that fun?
This clay is so much great to play with!
I'm looking forward to sharing much more with you!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





2 comments:

Katie said...

This is stunning

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Nancy, that is an awesome card, love the clay mould flower and your background is gorgeous. This is something I have been wanting to try a long time, your card result, may even get me into the craft shop - if I can find one locally LOL.
Faith x

Blog Archive