Wednesday 29 May 2019

Rinea - Cupcake Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new Rinea project share, using Rinea Foiled Paper!

Today I am using the very pretty
Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack.

Here is the card I made:


I used an old Sizzix die to create this fun pocket cupcake card.
It cuts the cupcake, the pocket, and the candle.
Then I used another die to add the "Happy Birthday".


I cut the following:
Cupcake - Starstruck Blush Pink Foil,
Pocket - Starstruck Silver,
Candle - Glossy Lavender Light Purple/Gold,
Candle Flame - Glossy Gold,
Happy Birthday - Glossy Silver/Gold.
All five of these colors are found in the Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack.


Then I cut one more Cupcake from pink cardstock.
I adhered it to the back of the Foil cupcake,
sandwiching the candle between the two.
The cardstock offers a place to write/stamp a message.


The base of the candle is nicely hidden,
and it looks pretty from both sides.


Put together this way, and in these colors,
it would be the perfect Birthday card for a little Princess.


 If you removed the "Happy Birthday", and even the candle,
you could turn this into a lovely Princess Party invitation!

Oh...you could use the Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper,
and turn it into a chocolate cupcake!
So many creative possibilities!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Dies: Sizzix Bigz XL - Card and Pocket, Cupcake,
Impression Obsession - Happy Birthday.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another new project idea! 

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun interactive cupcake card! Total cuteness!

Natalia said...

What a cute idea,it looks so pretty! I am following, greetings from Poland ☺

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the result of your Rinea card, a perfect card for "the princess" Love it Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive