Friday 31 May 2019

Makin's Clay® - Floral Mold Embellishments for my JOY Journal

Happy Friday, friends!

I'm over on the Makin's Clay Blog today,
sharing my first tutorial!

Head on over there to see how I made my 
Floral Mold Embellishements for my brand new 
JOY Journal!

You'll be seeing much more of this journal I made in the coming months,
as us have some fun creative plans ahead using it! 


In a future post I will tell you much more about my journal:
how I put it together and what I'll be using it for!
So stay tuned for that! ;o)

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping in today!
See you again very soon! 

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had never thought of doing words in clay. Great cover Nancy. I look forward to seeing the rest of your journal.
Faith x

Katie said...

This is stunning

Blog Archive