Thursday 19 December 2019

My Scrap Chick - Puffy Star Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring the lovely:

Puffy Star 3D

I used some wonderful gold foiled paper,
and it makes this card so pretty!



I cut the star at 3".
After adhering the backing paper to the white card base,
I adhered the star in place.
In the photo below you can see all the pretty shine,
even the foil starburst on the tip of the star!


I wanted my sentiment to be as elegant as the rest of the card.
So I stamped it with embossing ink,
and used the fabulous new Kells Gold Modern Gilding Powder,
from Quietfire Design.
Doesn't it match the paper beautifully?


There are lots of fun things you can do with these Puffy Stars!
They sure do make a great addition to a card!


Other Materials Used:
Paper: Recollections - Cardstock, Craft Smith - Gold Gift;
Ink: All Night Media - Embossing Ink;

 Product from My Scrap Chick:

Puffy Star 3D

* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




3 comments:

Natalia said...

Perfect for Christmas!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous golds! Loving that puffy star.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! that is one star, fabulous Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive