Monday 23 December 2019

Simply Crafty SVGs - Christmas Swing Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing a fun Christmas card, of course!
Since this is a digital cut file, you still have time to make one!

I've used:

Swing Card Set 1

The set includes three different design options.
This rectangle one is my favorite because it offers such a nice big space for personalization.
The creative options are endless!

Here is my card:



I cut the base from an olive green cardstock, 
the center rectangle mats from white cardstock,
and the other matting from a pretty glossed tree paper.


On the front, I stamped the bird and a foliage frame,
on the back I stamped the sentiment.
In the photo below, you can see the back side fully extended.


Here's what it looks like all folded flat,
and ready to slide into an envelope:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, MME - Wonderful Winter;
Ink: Stampin' Up - Basic Brown, Old Olive.

File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next year to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So very pretty Nancy. Love the fold!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the shape, the colours and design, a beautiful card Nancy.
Have a wonderful Christmas
Faith x

Blog Archive