Tuesday 24 December 2019

Quietfire Design - Sneaking in One More Gift Box

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design
I'll have a special Christmas project up on the Quietfire blog tomorrow.
I thought I'd quickly sneak this one in before the big day.
You still have time to make one, or several, of these boxes.
It's a really fast project!

I'm actually going to make a few of these,
and keep them on hand for when I need them. 
They will store flat,
and assemble super fast when I have need of one!

 I'm featuring:


Here it is:


A unique feature of this box is the way the lid is formed.
You simply thread ribbon through the slots,
tighten it up and tie in a bow.
It's such a pretty design element!


The file includes the cardstock box and lid,
the scalloped panels, and a scalloped circle.
 I haven't added the circle yet.
If I was using this box as a gift box,
I would use the circle to write a message.


 I'm actually going to add a nice base of tissue paper in my box,
and use it to store a very special ornament. 
There are lots of ways to use these boxes, 
and so many fun ways to decorate them!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Unknown Paper From My Stash;
Ribbon: Offray.

Product from Quietfire Design:


* * * * *
Thank you so much for stopping in today!
I'll be back soon with another fun Quietfire project!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is lovely. Merry Christmas to you and all the best in the new year to come. Hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Happy Christmas Nancy. I love the box, such pretty paper and ribbon.
Faith x

Blog Archive