Wednesday 25 December 2019

Quietfire Digital - Merry Christmas!

A Very Merry Christmas to you, my friends!

I'm popping in today with my final project for Quietfire Design this year!
Today I'm over on the Quiefire Digital Blog sharing this beautiful card.
For me, it perfectly displays the true meaning of Christmas!
So with this card, I wish you all a Peaceful and Blessed Christmas!


For all the details and product links,
 head on over to the Quietfire Digital Blog HERE.

* * * * *
While you're over there, check out the shop and the Designer's blog.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO Beautiful and with a lovley Christmas spirit.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so pretty Nancy. Love the silhouetted effect.

Blog Archive