Monday 26 August 2019

Simply Crafty SVGs - More Organization

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing another fun organization project!

I've used:

Small Ink Pad Holder File 

but I've used it as the optional drawer.

My original intent was to create the 
Small Ink Pad Holder.
However, when I got to this point in the project,
I realized that I really needed to leave this as a drawer.


Isn't that great?
I've used papers that coordinate with my previous project HERE.


I intend to make several more of these drawers,
and stack them up on top of each other.


What will I use them for?
Well...they are perfect for all the digital printouts that I have.
I can print out all I need for a project, 
and put them in a drawer until I need them.
Also, once I'm finished one of my digital projects, 
I often have numerous leftover bits and pieces.
I can put them all together in a drawer, and label it.  

 

This is the view from the back...


...and the other side.


It's about an inch tall, so it will hold lots of goodies.


Then when I saw this photo I thought of another fun use for this box.
It would be a wonderful presentation box for a mini album.
It could just fit right into the drawer and be slipped closed.
I think I'll have to give that a shot!


To turn this drawer into the Small Ink Pad Holder,
it's just a matter of making one more cut paper with a grid,
and inserting it into the drawer.

File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Colorbok - Black;
WRMK - Tiffany.

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



2 comments:

Katie said...

This is stunning

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful box, love the paper and your ideas to use it and others. Great project Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive