Monday 24 June 2019

Simply Crafty SVGs - Curvy Drawer Organizer Files

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

I'm interrupting my Box Card series this month,
and sharing some fun organizational files.

I've used:
Curvy 3-Drawer Organizer
and Curvy 1-Drawer Organizer.

These files are so fun to put together!
The hardest part is deciding which paper to use!

This is the 3-Drawer Organizer:



This is the 1-Drawer Organizer:


They stack perfectly on top of each other.


I think maybe I like them better this way:


Here's a little peek of the open drawers.
Maybe I need to make more and more,
 and stack them up really high!
That's how much fun they are!
I can't wait to fill them with lots of little bits!


Other Materials Used:
 Papers: Colorbok - Cardstock; WRMK - Tiffany Collection;


File from Simply Crafty SVGs:

Curvy 3-Drawer Organizer 
 Curvy 1-Drawer Organizer 

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness Nancy, these are just perfect. I wish I had seen these before my last project. These are fabulous, I love the curved shape and the fact you have one drawer and a 3 drawer. Super storage
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are really lovely. They look quite sturdy too. Well Done.

Blog Archive