Friday 21 June 2019

Ephemoire - 'Til the Bobbin Runs Out Mini Album

Hello, friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Ephemoire!

This month I've had the best time creating a mini album!
It's been a while since I've done one, and I've missed it!
They do take me a little longer than some of my other projects,
just like it will take you a little longer to read this post! lol
It is VERY photo heavy!

Actually, I just had a great idea! How about a slideshow option?
It's short and sweet!
Then I'll follow it up with all the photos, 
just in case you want more details!




Please let me know if you have any questions!

Ephemoire Products Used:



* * * * *

Now here are the photos:



























Here are the links for you:

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! what an AMAZING result, and a fabulous project Nancy, Well Done with your patience!
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gosh that must have taken you ages to put together, but I do love the result. Such a feminine creation. Love the vintage look!

Natalie said...

Wonderful!! The vintage style is beautiful! So pretty.

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful, functional and very creative.

Eekers said...

This is super! I really love your mini-albums! I never seem to be able to finished any project on this kind of scale. It's clearly a super kit and you've worked magic with it. xx

Blog Archive