Thursday 20 June 2019

ScraPerfect - Putting Together an Octagonal Box

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing another post for ScraPerfect!  

I picked up this fun cut file from Snapdragon before they shut down. 
ScraPerfect has the perfect products to help me put it together,
quickly and easily!

First, I used the Best Glue Ever with the No-Clog Writing Tip.
It worked beautifully for assembling the box,
and adding the panels.


I went on to assemble the lid.
I can add a fine line of glue to all the tabs,
and then fold them all over and they'll stick beautifully.


The fine tip really helps to adhere a doily like this.


Then I decided to pull out some of my non-adhesive bling.
  I went through and pulled out some pink and clear bling.
I added little drops of Best Glue Ever to all the spots 
where I wanted to add bling.
Then I grabbed the Embellie Gellie
and used it to grab the bling, and put it in place.



Here's the lid all blinged up:


Here's the finished box:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: AC - Cardstock, Crate Paper Collection;
Bling: Darice.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back soon with another project share!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful box, LOVE the bling, shape and papers Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive