Thursday 22 August 2019

Artsystamper - Koi Pond Box Card

Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new Artsystamper post!
Today I am sharing a project that features:

Marble Magic Digital Paper Pack, and

Koi Pond Stamp Set.

I used one paper from the Marble Magic Collection,
and multiple pre-colored images from the Koi Pond Stamp Set,
to put together this fun little box card.



I created the box card base from cardstock, using the die.
I printed out the Marble Magic paper that looked most like water.
I die-cut that paper, and added it to the base.


I then went through the Koi Pond images and decided what I wanted to use.
I sized everything I wanted in Cricut Design Space,
and then used the print/cut feature.


Then I just had fun putting everything together.


I added the sentiment to the front flap.


Finally, I went through and added the Sparkle Marker to everything.
The glitter shows in some of the photos,
but it real life it's really sparkly and pretty! 



I also added the marbled paper to the back.
It's a pretty place to write a message.


The box card folds down to fit into an A2 envelope.


Here's one final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Die: Sizzix Bigz XL Box Card by Lori Whitlock;
Machine: Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Marker: Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I hope you find these images as inspiring as I do!
I look forward to sharing more with you!

* * * * *
Here are the links for you:



8 comments:

Darlene said...

This is AWESOME! I love making these pop up box cards and would have never thought to use these papers/digitals on one but it is AMAZING! LOVE the fishies swimming on the side panels too! GREAT JOB ... Now I want to make pop up box cards today! LOL Thanks for fabuous inspiration! Hope you are well ... thinking of you!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow Nancy - this is stunning! What a fun way to highlight that set!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning result Nancy, love the papers and all the details inside the box, looks fabulous.
Faith x

Beverly said...

I am just in love with this box! I have never made one, and now my head is swimming with ideas with my other sets...Thanks so much for this, Nancy!
Hugs,
Beverly

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful. What a delight it would be to receive.

Anonymous said...

Are there directions for the box card technique? This is gorgeous!

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful thst's just amazing Love and hugs Carole x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love your pop up cards, soooooo pretty and lush colours . Michelle x

Blog Archive