Friday 26 November 2010

Playing in Paradise Sketch Challenge #02

To some of you the colors and theme of this layout may look a little bit familiar. I did a similar one back in October for my first sketch challenge. Would you believe that shop still hasn't announced a winner?! So I've moved on to a new one! lol Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog has a monthly sketch challenge. You can find the details HERE For this one I decided to make the companion page to the last layout. I couldn't do the exact sketch since I only had these two pictures to work with, but I hope it's close enough! I've discovered that I really enjoy working from a sketch. I have a few days left so maybe I'll even get to the card sketch yet...yes, I said another card! :o)


10 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Its beautiful..love it! Colours are great! Thanks for playing ;)

Tracy said...

I love LOVE the color of that paper! I'm a blue kinda girl. Great punchwork, love the snowflakes, and especially like the circle photos. Adds great interest. Fantastic layout Nancy! Hugs!

Sara said...

ooooh Nancy, it looks fabulous!!! You made my day :) ;)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous Nancy! Awesome layout and your colours and embellies showcase your pictures perfectly! Love it! Thanks so much for playing!

Anonymous said...

You keep this up and those photos of your daughters will be out of the box and in the albums. This is just A-DOR-A-BLE. Your little girls playing in the snow :-) Your page looks so happy and playful.
Love you Leslie

Anonymous said...

great layout. I love how your photo windows are round. Great work

Jonia said...

What a wonderful page Nancy! Love this layout and it does look Brrrr!

gardenpinks said...

Brrr indeed :) It is very brrr here just now with many records of very low temperatures, some as low as -18C. Too much. The snow is best seen on a picture and your layout has captured it perfectly. Beautiful photos of your daughters, an altogether lovely layout to put on display.

Hugs
Lynn xx

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Congratulations Nancy! You're our Paradise Player this month! I hope you'll be up to playing along with the design team with December's sketch.

Email me at scrapnextras at yahoo.com for the deets!

Stampin Kimber said...

Congratulations Nancy on winning!!! You did a beautiful layout!!!

Blog Archive