Thursday 22 September 2011

Happy Birthday to my Daughter!

Today is my SWEET daughter's birthday! An amazing thing happened...she actually received her card on time! Good for me, right? lol We visited her a couple of weeks ago and gave her all of her gifts and enjoyed a fun celebration. It's amazing how my daughter can keep getting older by I just don't age along with her! Do you want to know my secret? It's very simple really...one little word...DENIAL!! lol This card was made using some more of my new toys! Now I'm off to work on my next Scripture Challenge page which will probably be posted tomorrow! A JOYFUL day to all of you! :o)
Cardstock: Recollections;
Paper: Webster's Pages - Hollywood Vogue;
Stamps: MME - Lost & Found two - Blush "Princess";
Ink: Stampin' Up - Basic Gray;
Bling: i-rock - black hot rocks;
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Lacey Ovals.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Your setiment says it all sweetie! What a gorgeous creation you have here. Maybe she'll frame it. :-) A joyful WEEK to you! Hugs!

Sandy Ang said...

What an elegant creation. Bet she'll cherish it

gardenpinks said...

What a lucky daughter to not only receive a hand made card but to receive it on time too :)

It certainly is a most beautiful card and I hope she thinks so too.

Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Jennifer said...

Lovely card! I think it's wonderful to give a handmade card to those we love. It's like giving them a piece of us. I'm sure she'll treasure it!

Jonia said...

Nancy so glad you were able to spend some time with your daughter before her birthday. And, yes I am with you on the age thing. I may be in denial until the Lord takes me home. lol Anyway this is a beautiful card and I am sure she enjoyed it very much!

Blog Archive