Friday 5 February 2016

Kitty Bee Designs - Aloha Friday Challenge #64 - Favorite Color Combination - Mid Inspiration

Hello, friends!

Welcome to my first mid-inspiration post for Kitty Bee Designs!
Every month I will be posting a reminder of the fun challenge happening at Kitty Bee. 
You've got one more week to get in on the fun!

We have two generous sponsors for this challenge: 




and


Sami Stamps

I created a card using one of my favorite colour combinations of green and purple.
I used a sweet image from A Random Fan called Swing Into Love.
To keep with the whimsical feel of the grass die,
I used a flower punch to make my trees.
All the pretty embellishments came from Where Ideas Bloom.


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections Cardstock;
Image: A Random Fan - Swing Into Love,
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Punches: Fiskars - 1" Circle, EK Success - 1 1/4" Circle,
Martha Stewart - Branch, Rose Leaf, Stampin' Up - Fancy Flower;
Die: Your Next Stamp - Grass,
Stamp: Stampin' Up - A Round Array;
Ink: Martha Stewart - Lilac;
Flowers and Sequins: Where Ideas Bloom

* * * * *

6 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like how you brought this adorable image to life with your great coloring! I love that tiny sentiment too - one I need to use more often!

Susan M said...

The green and purple are fabulous together! Love the image, wonderful colouring , especially the hair !!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Marvellous card, Nancy. Green and purple are fabulous together. Hugs, Teresa

Kelly said...

cute and I love the tree tops with the image.

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Nancy I am always amazed at your colouring. You have the magic touch with the shading you do....just look at the hair on the pair of them...perfect!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a SUPER DUPER card, love the images and the way you have done the trees.

Blog Archive