Tuesday 28 June 2016

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Hello, my friends!

I wanted to show you the project I'm sharing on the Flourishes LC blog today.
This is an older set that is still available in the store.


I've used another image from the set called "Kids Play
...and you can find it HERE.

It's just a fun and happy Summer card!



The sentiment is from the same stamp set.


Materials Used:
Papers: MME - Lime Twist, Recollections - Cardstock;
Stamp: Flourishes LC - Kid's Play;
Ink: Stampin' Up - Regal Rose, Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Punches: EK Success - 1 1/4" Circle, Stampin' Up - Scallop Circle;
Ribbon: Offray;
Bling: YNS Gum Drops.


* * * * *

Here are the links:



* * * * *
I'll be back again next week with another Flourishes share! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! :o)

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautifully created card Nancey with those awesome colours.xx {aNNie}

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Nancy! Super stamp and pretty colours :-)

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great card. The image goes perfectly with the sentiment. hugs, Teresa

Tracy said...

I resemble that remark. LOL The image is really fun and we know what the Bible says about worrying. They've taken it to heart. :-)

Susan M said...

It a a fabulous image and the sentiment is perfect for it ! It would cheer anyone up !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All I can say is - I LOVE IT, - such a happy colourful card.
Faith
x

Blog Archive