Saturday 3 September 2016

Kitty Bee Spotlight

Happy First Saturday of the month, my friends! 

That means it's my spotlight post for Kitty Bee Designs.
I have some sweet inspiration for you today!

For my card, I used the fun image called Ice Cream Bear.
I layered it up on some pretty papers that match the strawberry ice cream.
Strawberry is my favorite!

Finally, I added some bling, 
and a fun double-layered triple loop bow.



Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock,
Prima - Sparkling Spring;
Image: Kitty Bee Designs - Ice Cream Bear,
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Dies: WRMK - Nesting Circles;
Ribbons: Celebrate It, Offray;
Rhinestones: Eyelet Outlet;
Stickles: Frosted Lace.

* * * * *

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Absolutely adorable, Nancy!!!

Susan M said...

A gorgeous card Nancy ! Love the papers and that beautiful triple bow !

Eekers said...

It's frosted lace I'm not patient enough to let dry! :D This is super cute :) Loving the strawberry sparkly icecream!

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER cute card, love it.
Faith
x

Blog Archive