Thursday 26 January 2017

Cards and More Shop Blog DT - Vintage Tag

Hello, my friends! 

I'm back with a new project made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

This time I made a pretty vintage tag.
The sweet image was a recent win from Gecko Galz.
Isn't she lovely?
She worked beautifully with these pretty papers from Scrapberry's.


All the edges were tool distressed.


Just some simple layering and embellishing.



Other Materials Used:
Paper: Recollection - Cardstock;
VIntage Image: Gecko Galz; 
Punch: Martha Stewart - Branch,
WRMK - Tag Topper Punch;
My Stash: Ribbon Roses, Decorative Pin.

* * * * *
These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Noor! Design - Tag No. 2









Scrapberry's - Mother's Treasure
Paper Flower

* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.
Also, check out the Cards and More Shop blog.


It's full of fun inspirational projects! :o)

Have a happy day! :o)

6 comments:

Maria Pilar said...

So sweet Nancy! Beautiful vintage tag.

Jonia said...

Nancy,these both are just darling. I love the tag and gave me an idea on what to send to Japan for my sweet grand children. Beautiful work my friend.

Eekers said...

Gorgeous image, and I love the hat pin detail, perfect!
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous vintage tag, Nancy. Thanks so much for leaving some sugar on my blog. hugs, Teresa

Tracy said...

The little die cut borders are so cute and that lacy pull matches perfectly with the vintage photo feel. Hugs!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the happy and smiley image, a beautiful tag.
Faith
x

Blog Archive