Wednesday 15 March 2017

The Project Bin - Fun Is Good!

Happy Friday, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin

Before I get to my share for today,
I would like to thank you all for your great response to my confession in last week's post! 
Thank you for all the fun comments! :o)

Today I am sharing a fun sentiment from the Fun Is Good Stamp Set.
I've been looking forward to using this stamp.
When I came across this paper in my stash I thought it was really fun,
and I immediately thought of this stamp.

It's just a simple tent-fold card.
Isn't it a fun paper? So happy!
I really liked all the pretty colored circles on it.
Drawing from that, I cut a circle and stamped the sentiment on it. 
I took some matching seam binding and knotted them together. 
I spritzed it with water and crumpled it all up.
When it was dry I pulled the crumple apart and adhered it to the card. 



Here's a close-up of the stamping; so crisp and clean!



I wanted to draw some attention to all the little circles.
I was going to do it with applying Glossy Accents, but then I came across these little dew drops.
I used Glossy accents to add them instead.


They add such lovely sparkle and dimension!


Materials Used:
Papers: Momenta;
Die: WRMK - Nesting Circles;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Bling: Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Water, Orchid, Mowed Grass;
Seam Binding: My Sewing Stash;
Glossy Accents. 

The Project Bin - Fun is Good Stamp Set


* * * * *
If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."


* * * * *
I'll be back next week to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:



3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card - love the crinkle ribbon too.

Eekers said...

Ooooo dew drops, they are great, love how they fit in so well! It's a lovely stamp, the scroll dividers are a really nice touch.

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have used the Glossy Accents, love the texture it gives this so pretty card.
Faith
x

Blog Archive