Monday 1 May 2017

House of Cards - May Challenge

Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new challenge at the House of Cards Challenge.

 The May Challenge is:

Sequins and/or be inspired by these colors


Isn't that a pretty inspiration photo?

Here's my card:


I did some simple stamping and layering.
To finish it off, I added the pretty sequins and a knot of matching fibers.



Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
 Dies: Tutti Designs - Stitched Nesting Tags;
Stamps: CTMH - For Every Occasion,
Stampin' Up - Language of Friendship;
Inks: Martha Stewart - pink, purple, orange, green,
Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Sequins: My Stash.

* * * * *
Head on over to the House of Cards Challenge Blog 
and take a look at all the beautiful inspiration!

Read over the rules, and then join us in the fun challenge!
I look forward to seeing all the beautiful entries! :o)

11 comments:

Susan M said...

Love the colours you've used Nancy and the lovely stamp, it's such a pretty card with the sequins and lovely fibres !

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty flower stamped tag card

Darlene said...

WOW what a clever and beautiful tag card! Awesome idea my friend!

Eekers said...

Love this! Think the colour inspiration is super! I also like the matching sequins, made me look at my sequin stash and wonder if I have enough colours to do it too! :)


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Teresa Arsenault said...

Nancy, I actually have that stamp. I love the creative way you have used it; very clever and beautiful. hugs, Teresa

Maria Pilar said...

So cute card, Nancy. Beautiful colors

Katie said...

Beautiful card love the colours andr sequins

craftysahmiam said...

Cheery !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Quite beautiful, and simply fabulouis.
Faith
x

MaryNSC said...

I love it i hope i got that stamp too lolol so prettyy!

Mary Holshouser said...

this is fantastic.
Love the purple framing and the flowers
of different colors are great.
Adding the sequins for the centers made
a pretty flower even better.
thanks for sharing

Blog Archive