Wednesday 2 May 2018

Scrap N' Dipity - May Spotlight

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new Spotlight post for Scrap N' Dipity.

This time I'm using the fun "Carrot Thief" image,
which you can find HERE.

I think this fella is just the cutest ever!
We actually have some rabbits that show up in our yard every day.
Back when my husband was still planting a garden, 
he used to complain about the rabbits eating his carrot greens.
I wonder how he would react if he saw the rabbit doing this? haha

Here's my card:


I colored the image, and fussy cut it out.
I created a simple scene and adhered it to a white card base.


Then I simply nestled the image in among the tall grass.
He's trying to be a little bit inconspicuous! lol


Materials Used:
Paper: GCD Studio - 
Recollections - Cardstock;
Color: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Die: Tim Holtz Decorative Strip - Tapered Fringe.

* * * * *
Keep an eye on the Scrap N' Dipity Blog,
as the Challenges will be starting up again very soon!
Here are all the links you're going to need:



7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Soooo sweet! That bunny and super large carrot is adorable! CUTE!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Oh, is that ever cute! I love that grass. Hugs, Teresa

Katie said...

Adorable card and sweet bunny

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, love you put him amongst grass, love it.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet just love how you have hidden the carrot a great design Love and hugs Carole x

Maria Pilar said...

So fun bunny image. Beautiful card!

Mia said...

Oh Nancy! Your card is fabulous!!!!!!!!! I love that your placed your image among the grass. Kisses, my friend.

Blog Archive