Wednesday 25 September 2024

September Project for Bea Grob Mixed Media and More

 Hello, my friends!

I'm excited to be sharing my first Design Team project for 

Bea is a very talented artist, who has just released her own line of products!
She has stencils, stamps, washi stickers, and digital papers.
She is based in Switzerland, and ships all over the world.

For my first project, I have created a junk journal, as well as a tag.

Here are a couple of photos of the pages inside:


The art pieces are all Bea's own original artwork.
The ephemera is also Bea's own; created from her collections.


I have a video on youtube where I do a complete walk through of the journal.
I also show you how I put together this tag:


Here is the video:

 




Here are the Bea Grob products I used:



Other Materials Used:
Red File Folder;
Vintage Photo Distress Ink;
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher;
Strip of Tyvek;
White Cotton Ribbon;
Waxed Linen Thread.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
Next month I will be adding further decoration to my journal pages!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Bea Grob Mixed Media and More Shop

Bea Grob Mixed Media and More Facebook

Bea Grob Mixed Media Instagram

No comments:

Blog Archive