Thursday, 29 September 2011

3D Project Challenge

Happy Thursday, my friends! Today I'm playing along with my friends over at Creative Scrapbooking Divas. The challenge is to create a 3D project of your favorite holiday. Well, Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday, of course, it's when Jesus was born! :o) I bought this Sizzix die a little while ago and hadn't used it yet, so this was the perfect time! I used some lovely glittery papers that were gifted to me. The die actually cuts out a wonderful ornate window, which I filled in with decorative vellum - also included in the paper pack. I added a few decorative non-paper embellishments and a glittery ribbon. There you have it!  You can find the challenge HERE. I've also added the Creative Scrapbooking Divas button on my sidebar. They're a fun bunch of busy ladies over there! I hope to finish another Diva project tomorrow but we'll see how it goes. I'm actually having trouble finding the paper I need for the next challenge in my stash. Can you believe it? It was hard enough to find Christmas paper! Does this mean I have to go shopping? Oh, no!! lol :o)

Papers: Papermania - A Silent Night (Gift from Sarah);
Die: Sizzix XL - Box w/ Ornate Window;
Ribbon: Offray - Gold Metallic;
My Stash: Cinnamon Sticks, Dried Apples, 
Other unknown Christmas Bits.

10 comments:

  1. Nancy, I can smell the cinnamon sticks from here....LOVELY JOB! Sorry if I exhausted you with my post at CSDivas...LOL! I was a bit "gabby jaws" today I guess!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love 3D projects and your box is just beautiful! Cinnamon sticks--YUM--my favorite Christmasy smell. ???You mean you need to wait until you can't find something in your stash to go shopping??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...I so admire anyone who can create in 3D, I live exclusively in the world of the flat card. Lovely project, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project, Nancy. I love that holiday too. Shop til you drop... hehe!! I need some scrappy therapy myself. I didn't get any scrappy stuff for my bday but I will soon. TFS... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box and so nicely decorated. I think I 'need' tha die so shall put it on my wish list :)

    Love and hugs
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful box! And used some household pantry items. Great thinking! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet project! It smells delightful from here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this box Nancy!! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project Nancy!
    I love it!

    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely ! Puts me in the mood to get cracking with Christmas projects. How can it be Oct already ?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a joy to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one!...Nancy :o)