Saturday 15 June 2013

LiaStampz Challenge #43 - Anything Goes

Hello again, my friends!
I'm here today to share my latest project for the new challenge over at LiaStampz! I had to buy this image as soon as I saw it in the store. Isn't it fabulous? This image really makes me laugh because it is SO my girls! One is a BIG hugger and the other is NOT a hugger...at all! The expressions on their faces are so precious...and very familiar to me! :o)
The image is called "Asha with Friends" and is available HERE. All of the other LiaStampz are available here at Whimsy Stamps. This image comes with a free page of sentiments, PLUS you can receive up to five custom designed sentiments of your own choosing! How fun is that? The sentiment on my card was one that I requested from Laura at LiaStampz! So head on over to store and be inspired and don't forget to link up to the fun challenge! :o)


Materials Used:
Papers: K & Company - Sweet Nectar, Recollections Cardstock;
Image: LiaStampz - Asha with Friends;
Prismacolor Pencils and OMS;
Cricut Cartridge: Essentials;
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo;
Flowers: Making Memories - Vintage Findings;
Pins: Gift from Susan.

* * * * *
Linking Up To:


* * * * *
I hope this scheduled post works out!
If the new challenge isn't up when you see this then just check back later!
Today is my 28th wedding anniversary and my Sweetie and I are off to enjoy a day of fun together!
I am so grateful forevery hour of every day of every year!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend too! :o)

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hey Nancy, Happy Anniversary to you and the hubs and hope you have a fun day!
Isn't this image a hoot? I did this up a long, long time ago and it still makes me smile when I see it. Great layout and I like those pins and felt flowers.

Unknown said...

Happy wedding anniversary Nancy, hope you and your DH had a wonderful day together! Love your fun card, it´s fabulous! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jonia said...

Nancy that is so funny as my two girls are the same way. One has actually told some of the hungers in our church that she is not a hugger. Too funny. Love the card and the image. Beautiful work my friend!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Great card Nancy! It looks like a fun image! Happy Blessed Anniversary. xx Kathy

Unknown said...

Such a really cute image. The card make a great statement.
Thank you for sharing this fabulous art with us. Please come back soon with more of your lovely creations.
Abundant Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

| take it that it's your wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Nancy and hubby. How many years married? Your card is adorable!

Tracy said...

Hope your anniversary day was wonderful Nancy. Hmmm?? Let me guess....Andrea is the hugger??? :-) The card is a lot of fun. There's just something about making a card with a silly image to make you feel good. Hugs!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie...

This is just gorgeous...

As always gorgeous colours and fabulous details...

Have a great day...

Huggles Pops x x x

TLady said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Nancy!!!!!!! :)HOPE you had a FABULOUS time with your Honey!!!!!!!:)

SUCH A CUUUUUUUUUUTE IMAGE!!!!!!! :) & SENTIMENT!!!! :) I LAUGHED WHEN I SAW IT!!!!!:)

YES! The monster FINALLY LEFT!!!!!!
WHAT is "Hokey Dinah?" LOL It sounds FUNNY!!!!!! :)THANKS for coming over to visit Nancy!!!!!!!:)

Susan M said...

Hope you had a lovely anniversary !
This is a fabulous image and those reds and greens are beautiful! Love the sentiment! Another beautiful creation!

Jenée said...

Congratulations on achieving such a wonderful milestone in your marriage. What a blessing. May you have many more anniversaries to come. (PS. This year my Hubs and I will celebrate our 48th (yes, we were mere children when we married), so you have some catching up to do - LOL!)

Jenée said...

Oh, I completely forgot to mention that I absolutely ADORE that image you've used. Your card is super, and I really like the design and the papers. Wonderful creation!

Blog Archive