Friday 29 January 2016

Little Blue Button Stamps

Hello, my friends!

Okay...can you stand one more announcement from me?
I'm super excited to share that I have joined the Design Team at 
I've been a long time fan of Olga's sweet images.
I'm happy to have the opportunity to share them with you!

Today we are celebrating a new digi release.
The image I have used is called Kimono Girl.
You can find it in the shop right HERE.
Isn't she lovely?


Materials Used:
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock, DCWV - The Far East Stack;
Image: Little Blue Button Stamps - Kimono Girl,
Spectrum Noir Markers;
WRMK Corner Chomper;
Ribbon: Celebrat It;

* * * * *
I'll be back soon to share more from Little Blue Button Stamps.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need: 






4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Nancy what a marvelous job you did coloring this little beauty and I love that the background paper and your flowers has that beautiful oriental look to them to match the image. Just a lovely card. Have a fun day.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW Congratulations on your DT post, Well deserved and you have proved it with this fabulous card, love the image and what you have done with her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another DT post Nancy - you're a very busy lady! I love this sweet kimono girl - fab card :-)

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card and darling image, Nancy. Congrats on your DT spot.
hugs,
Teresa

Blog Archive