Wednesday 11 January 2017

The Project Bin - In My Heart Mini Album Part 2

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

It's time for another share from The Project Bin

* * * * *
This is Part 2 part of my mini album share, 
featuring the newly released In My Heart Stamp Set.
You can find it right HERE
This fabulous set includes SEVEN stamps and TWO dies!
With all that goodness to play with, I was inspired to make a mini album.
If you missed Part 1 you can find it right HERE.

* * * * *
We'll begin today with another two-page spread.



Here's a closer look at the left side.
I cut the tag from black cardstock.
I stamped the fun sentiment with Versamark ink,
and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I added a bit of trim, some twine to the top, and adhered it to the page.


Here's the right side.
I cut the decorative paper to fit, and then die-cut the heart from the center.
I didn't like the idea of the black heart,
so I cut a heart from the red polka-dot paper and adhered it in the open spot.


Here's the second two page spread for today.


The left-hand side was covered with another coordinating paper,
and then I added the red pennant.
For the "love" I inked up just the one word from one of the sentiments,
and stamped it three times with white ink.



Here's the final page for today.
I stamped and cut both the polka-dot heart, and the XOXO,
and added it to the page.



Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Fancy Pants - Love Note Paperpad;
Embossing Powder: Ranger - Detail White;
Ink: Versamark, Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Dies: Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Mini Album. 

The Project Bin - In My Heart Stamp Set w/ Dies




* * * * *
I'll be back next week with more of my mini album! :o)
In the meantime...

If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

Here are all the links you'll need:




5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so sweet. You are inspiring me to start thinking of what I can make my hubby for Valentines Day. hugs, Teresa

Susan M said...

More fabulous pages Nancy ! The sentiments are wonderful, love how you've embossed this one in white.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see more of this fab album Nancy! Love the stamps too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS
Faith
x

Sandy Hentzel said...

Love!!! You need to be on You Tube!!!! hint hint

Blog Archive