Thursday 12 January 2017

Cards and More Shop Blog DT - Hugs & Kisses Birthday Card

Hello, my friends! 

I'm back with a new project made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

This is a simple card but so pretty with this gorgeous paper!
I didn't want to cut the paper down, so I used the full 6 X 6.


I layered it on some pretty green cardstock.
I die-cut some more green card stop and stamped it with pink ink.


Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Jane's Doodles:


  I added some pretty pearl swirls from Marianne Design.
Isn't the paper lovely?


Finally, I added a pretty shear ribbon bow in soft pink.


Other Materials Used:
Ribbon - Celebrate It;
Ink: Martha Stewart - Pink Geranium;
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 40.

* * * * *
These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Jane's Doodles Stamps - Birthday Wishes




Scrapberry's - Mother's Treasure 6 X 6 Paper

* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.
Also, check out the Cards and More Shop blog.


It's full of fun inspirational projects! :o)

Have a happy day! :o)

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Very lovely card! Just the right combo of loveliness and bling.

Maria Pilar said...

So sweet card, Nancy! Love the papers and the design

Tracy said...

Very fresh and spring like. Like our weather at the moment. Too bad I haven't been able to enjoy it. Caught some nasty ickies that have made me miserable for over a week. Hope everything is fine as frog hair with you. :-) Hugs!

Bernadet said...

Such a lovely card Nancy!

Blog Archive