Tuesday 18 December 2018

Clear Scraps - True Celebration of Christmas

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I'm featuring the 6" Nativity Stencil,
which you can find right HERE.

I wanted to share this project with you before Christmas
because for me it displays the true meaning of Christmas.
It's all about celebrating the birth of Jesus! 

I chose to stencil the design on a printed printed paper,
using black ink. 


I then adhered it to a black card base.


I couldn't make the star black...that wouldn't make sense!
So I embossed it in this pretty Enchanted Gold embossing powder.
Now it looks like a "Star of Wonder"! 


Here's a final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, DCWV - Christmas Made;
Ink: Distress Ink - Black Soot;
Marker: Versa Marker;
Embossing Powder: Ranger - Enchanted Gold.

Clear Scraps Products Used:

6" Nativity Stencil

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!
I'll be back soon with another project share! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:


3 comments:

Katie said...

This is beautiful

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Nancy this looks like looking through a drawn curtain and the shadow it shows, I LOVE it.
Faith
x

Tracy said...

So beautiful Nancy. Your choices of the black on colored paper and the embossed star are spot on. Tis the reason for the season for sure.

Blog Archive