Monday 26 February 2024

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine - Spring 2024 Issue

 Hello, my friends!

After taking a bit of a break from submitting,
I'm thrilled to have some projects in the most recent issue of 
Creative Scrapbooker Magazine!


First, I have very generously been given a full page for my Steampunk Envelope Album. 
I made this for Kate Crafts, and you can see the post HERE.


I also have two other cards in this issue, also created for Kate Crafts.
You can see that post HERE.


* * * * *

As always, the Spring 2024 Issue is FULL of fabulous projects 
and beautiful inspiration! 
You can find one on your local stands! :o)


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well deserved work Nancy. How wonderful for you, you must be so proud.

Izzi said...

I'm grateful for the positive influence your blog has on my mindset.

Blog Archive