Thursday 23 February 2023

Steampunk Envelope Album for Kate Crafts

  Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Kate Crafts!

 As with my previous project, I'm focusing on some great masculine files,
this time with a steampunk theme.

This project was so much fun!
Each page is an envelope that has been stuffed and embellished.
Then I layered all the envelopes and bound them into this fun album.

Here are a couple of photos:


I love the way everything layers up and works together!
I used bulb pins to add several charms that match the kit.


Here is the video of the complete flip-through:

 


 

* * *

Kate Crafts Products Used:








Other Materials Used:
Bind It All;
O-Wires;
Charms;
Bulb Pins.
 
* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon to share another masculine project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Crafts Facebook Group

Kate Crafts Facebook Page

Kate Crafts Store on Etsy    

1 comment:

Susan M said...

A lot of great work has gone into your album Nancy , its fabulous !

Blog Archive