Wednesday 22 February 2023

Junk Journal Inserts for Rach and Bella Crafts

   Hello, my friends!

I'm busy working on my February journal for Rach & Bella Crafts!

I'm using the beautiful Shades of Spring Junk Journal Kit.

Today I'm popping in to show you some inserts I made.
I've got two collaged Memory Dex Scripture cards.
These will be included in my finished journal,
and have been put together using bits from the same kit.

Take a look:


The background is a paper from the kit.
It was die-cut and then inked.
Then I went on to add all the layers.

Here's a closer look:


Here I added flowers, stamps and some ephemera bits.
Everything was fussy cut and inked.
The Scripture verse was tucked in place.
Finally, I added the word on top of a bit of cheesecloth.

Here's a closer look at the second one:


Again, I added flowers and ephemera to the base.
I added the Scripture verse, and the word on top of some cheesecloth.

Both of these cards will be tucked into my finished junk journal.
Such pretty bits of Spring! :o)
I'll be back soon to share a flip-through of my finished journal!

* * *

Rach&Bella Crafts Products Used:

 Shades of Spring Junk Journal Kit;

Botanical Words and Verses;

Give Thanks;

Positive and Encouraging Word Sentiments.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you again soon!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Rach&Bella Crafts Facebook Page

Rach and Bella Crafts Etsy Shop

Rach&Bella Crafts Instagram   

1 comment:

Susan M said...

Love how you have used the gorgeous elements of the kit on your scripture cards Nancy. I'm always in awe of your fussy cutting , so neat and every leaf and flower intact !

Blog Archive