Monday 20 February 2023

Fun Folio for Polka Art Studio

  Hello, my friends! 

Today I have another fun project for Polka Art Studio!

I am working on an album using the gorgeous Once Upon a Time Collection!
There is a matching folio kit that I am sharing today.
It's "The Glass Slipper" Loaded Folio, and you can find it HERE.
This folio will be tucked inside my finished album.

It's a gorgeous kit, and so much fun to put together!

This is the front:


This is the back:


This is the folio back when opened up:


This is the inside opened up:


I've cut everything out and inked all the edges.
I used a velcro tab to close it securely.
The left side page is a big pocket. 
The center has two flaps.

Here it is with the flaps flipped open:


Each flap has a pocket.
The center panel also has a large pocket.

Here is the left side panel with all the bits removed from the pocket.
It creates a seamless image...so pretty! 


Here I've emptied all the other pockets.
You can't even see that the center panel has a pocket, can you? 
I added a definition tag to each of the outside pockets.


These are all the fabulous bits that the pockets hold!
Some will stay in the folio but others will be used in my album.

It's a gorgeous collection to work with!
I'll be back soon to share my finished album,
and how I add my folio to it!

* * *
Polka Art Products Used:


Other Materials Used:
Vintage Photo Distress Ink;
Velcro Tab.
 

* * *
Thank you for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *
There are lots more fun goodies in the Polka Art Studio Shop!
Make sure you sign up for the newsletter too!
You don't want to miss all the fun events and freebies!

Polka Art Studio Links:

Polka Art Studio Etsy


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning images, beautifully used Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive