Thursday 16 February 2023

Bloom Card for Printable Cuttable Creatables

     Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Printable Cuttable Creatables!
This time I have a pretty little card...
...a reminder that Spring is right around the corner.

I have used:

Bloom Watering Can SVG File

Here's my card:


I used the Print Then Cut option on this pretty image,
and then I used the cut option on the wording.



I then added some embellishing to the image,
which gives it some lovely dimension.
I did some coloring and shading with pencil crayons.
Then I also added some sparkly Stickles to all the flowers.


I added the "bloom" to the image on the front of the card,
and then adhered the rest of the sentiment to the inside of the card.

To finish things off, I added a matt, and a pretty pearl in each corner.


I have some further project plans for the SVG version of this file.
However, when you need to make a quick card,
it's really great to have the PNG version for a Print Then Cut option.
Adding a little bit here and there can bump it up a notch,
and it doesn't add any bulk.
It's another one that's easy to mail! :o)

* * *

Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Prismacolor Pencils;
Diamond Stickles;
Queen & Co Pearls.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very pretty, lovely colours and also love the cut words inside Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive