Tuesday 23 July 2024

Fun Summer Card Inspiration for Printable Cuttable Creatables

        Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

 I had so much fun making this card!
I used cut files only - no "print then cut" this time!

I have used:

Rolling Waves Background Stencil SVG File, 

and Seagull on Pier SVG Cutting File and Clipart.


Here's my project:


I began by resizing the stencil cut to fit my 5 1/2" square card base.
This is a wonderful file for making an actual stencil to use with ink or sprays.
However, I chose to use mine for a background.


I then cut out the pieces for the seagull on the pier file option.
There are so many fun options with this file!



The pier post itself has a bottom and top layer. 
I cut 3 bottom layers to add some extra dimension to my post.
The file includes two layered cuts for some rope around the post.
Instead, I tied some string on my post.
It adds some nice texture and dimension.
I adhered my post in place on my card front.
After assembling the seagull, I adhered him in position using foam tape.


I always have a little chuckle over birds on posts!
Whether it's in the middle of the ocean, on a lake,
or even in the middle of our river;
if there's something poking out of the water,
there is always a bird resting on the top of it! 

That was my inspiration for this card! :o)

Use my code to get 15% off your purchase:



Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Recollections Cardstock;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Piece of String.
 

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook      

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely fabulous Nancy, I have this seagull and the stencil too, I must use them, thanks for the inspiration, a wonderful card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely love your layout, I have these files, must get them to work for me. x

Blog Archive