Monday 1 July 2024

My Vintage Album for Mini Album Mania's Final Challenge

   Hello, my friends!


It's time for a new Challenge at Mini Album Mania Challenge!

Unfortunately, this will be the final challenge. 
There just hasn't been enough participation for the challenge to continue.
I want to give Leslie a big thank you for giving it a shot!
It's been lots of fun to be involved.

Here's my mini album for this month:


I found this fun 6" chipboard album in my stash.
The cover is so simple and plain.
I stamped "vintage" and inserted it into a book plate that I placed on the front cover.
I did a little bit of inking on the edges...and it's done.


The background pages are all edge distressed.


All the embellishments and inserts have been inked.


I used a really fun combination of products
that work beautifully together.


There's lots of room for adding photos,
and documenting all the great memories.


The photos and words included also offer some good journaling prompts.


The background pages are perfect for a vintage album.


The vintage photos are such a fun addition.

 The back cover was just plain chipboard, so I didn't include a photo.

Thanks for looking!

* * *

Materials Used:

Kate Crafts Store - Mini Kit #1;

Couture Creations - Vintage Rose Garden
(Meg's Garden / Denise B Design);

Crafty Cat USA - People of the Past;

Basic Grey Chipboard Album;
Making Memories Book Plate;
Unknown "vintage" stamp;
Tim Holtz Distress Tool;
Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

* * *

Mini Albums are so much fun to make!

Head over to the Mini Album Mania Challenge Blog
to get all the rules and details,
and join in the fun!

I can't wait to see what you make!

* * *

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Seems I've not been getting your blogs Nancy, so sorry to have missed so many wonderful projects and albums. This is another one that is amazing. x

Blog Archive