Tuesday 8 October 2024

Fun Thanksgiving Place Setting Idea for Printable Cuttable Creatables

         Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new post for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

Thanksgiving is next weekend here in Canada, and next month in the US.
I've come up with a fun place setting idea that I wanted to share.

I wanted to take a photo of this on my Thanksgiving dinner plate.
However, I can't find half of my Thanksgiving dishes.
I have cups & saucers, cream & sugar, and a serving bowl.
No plates to be found...yet!

Here's my project:


Isn't that lovely?...and perfect for a Thanksgiving place setting!
I sized it at 6 1/2" wide, so that it would fit nicely on a plate.

Here's what I cut out:


You might notice that I cut an extra base piece in green.

Here's what I did with that:


I added the green piece to the back of the neutral base.
I added a stamped journal spot, along with the "Thankful" title.
If you don't have appropriate stamps, 
you can do the same thing with a ruler and pen.

All of the guests at my Thanksgiving dinner will have a Thankful Heart on their plate.
They can then document whatever they are thankful for,
and take it home for a reminder.


My dishes really suit the style of this project.
If you're setting a fancier table, you could make some simple adjustments to make it work.
Just use some foiled or glittered papers, and add some sparkle and shine!

* * *

Printable Cuttable Creatables Products Used:

Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Ranger Archival Ink;
Tim Holtz Stamp;
Carta Bella Title.

* * *
 
Use my code to get 15% off your purchase:


* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

No comments:

Blog Archive