Thursday 24 October 2024

I Love Fall Most of All! - Printable Cuttable Creatables

         Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

Today I'm sharing another Fall themed card, that combines four files. 

I have used:

Autumn Harvest Digital Paper Pack;

I Love Fall Most of All SVG File; 

Fall is My Favorite Free SVG File;

To Go Coffee Cup SVG File.


Here's my project:


I decided to size my kraft card base at 5 x 7 inches,
since I had so much I wanted to fit onto it.
I then cut the Autumn Harvest Digital Paper at 4 7/8 x 6 7/8.
I inked the edges, and adhered it to my card base. 

Then I started with my cuts:


Here is a close-up look at the I Love Fall Most of All SVG File
adhered in place on the card.


Here's the To Go Coffee Cup SVG File.
This file includes a little heart.
For the season, I wanted a little pumpkin instead.


There were several pumpkin options in the shop.
I chose the Fall is My Favorite Free SVG File.
I just had to do a little surgery on the cut, and I had my perfect little pumpkin. 

 
Printable Cuttable Creatables is full of fabulous Fall files,
and they're all so much fun to create with! 


Printable Cuttable Creatables Products Used:

I Love Fall Most of All SVG File; 

Fall is My Favorite Free SVG File;

To Go Coffee Cup SVG File.

Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Recollections Cardstock.

* * *

Use my code to get 15% off your purchase:


* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

No comments:

Blog Archive