Wednesday 23 October 2024

October Project for Bea Grob Mixed Media and More

  Hello, my friends!

Today I'm sharing my October DT post for Bea Grob Mixed Media and More!

This month I have another video for you to watch.
I'm working in the junk journal that I made last month.
I'm using Bea's wonderful products for all my work.

I created my title page: "FACES", as this journal is filling up with Bea's fabulous face artwork.


Then I stencil one of the folding pages in my journal.


I also make this fun paperclip insert, using one of the gorgeous washi stickers.


Here is my video:


 

Here are the Bea Grob products I used:





Other Materials Used:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves, Festive Berries, Walnut Stain;
Paperclip;
Cheesecloth.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with more fun shares!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Bea Grob Mixed Media and More Shop

Bea Grob Mixed Media and More Facebook

Bea Grob Mixed Media Instagram

No comments:

Blog Archive