Thursday 20 February 2014

All Dressed Up - New Images

Hello, my friends!

I'm here today to share the newly released images from All Dressed Up!
We have four fantastic images this month!

Happiness



Love to Dance



Purrrfect Together



Rock my world


Aren't they lovely? To purchase any of the images please head on over to the SHOP.

For my project I have used the "Happiness" image!
I printed it out on watercolor paper and colored it up using my watercolor pencils. 
I layered the coloured image on some pink cardstock, added some corners on the top, 
and the hearts on the bottom.


I finished it off with a bunch of Stickles in different colours.
This photo shows the sparkle a little bit better:


Materials Used:
Paper: Watercolor Paper;
Derwent - Watercolor Pencils;
MM Slice Design Card - Basics 1;
Unknown: Heart Punch, Black Pearls;
Stickles: Cotton Candy, Spiced Marmalade,
Scattered Straw, Candy Cane, Broken China, Frosted Lace.

* * * * *
We also have a challenge going on over at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog. The theme is to follow a sketch supplied by one of the dressy girls. You must use an All Dressed Up image to enter the challenge. These new releases would be perfect but there are some freebies available on the blog.
The prize is three digis of your choice from the shop!
There's also lots of fun going on at the Facebook Group. Pop on over there and join us!
 Now head on over to the BLOG and see what the other Dressy Girls have done with these beauties!

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by...see you again soon! :o)

21 comments:

Tracy said...

I love this image and I adore how you have coloured it up Nancy....beautiful x

Natalie said...

Nancy this is so pretty! I love the way you've colored it and added the stickles. These darling images are so my style, I have two of the free digis but haven't colored them yet. I've got to do that soon! God bless!

Unknown said...

This is sooo pretty Nancy! Loe your colouring of this gorgeous heart!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Geri said...

Oh, it's lovely, Nancy! Love how your soft coloring enhances the delicate image! Beautiful!!!

jimlynn said...

It's fabulous!!! I love your coloring with the water color pencils too!
So very pretty.
Lynn

Penny said...

Very cool image & I love your coloring on this, Nancy! Really love the added sparkle, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Christine L said...

Hi Nancy

Gorgeous colouring of this fabbie image... not too many of us have dared to use as it looks a bit tricky... but you've done a lovely job!

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Nancy, this is so gorgeous!!
You really know how to showcase the non character images !! :))
So pretty!!
Hope your weekend has lovely weather & you get to craft !!
Xo

I have a new candy up on my blog today !! All digital goodies!! ;)

Jonia said...

Nancy love your card and love your coloring. I went over and looked at the images and they have the cutest images. Thanks for sharing.

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the image. fab colours x

Kelly said...

N. This is stunning gorgeous! You colored it perfectly. Remember the horse one previously, well I could not color it at all and now look at what you did! I admire your work and it looks fabulous!
Hugs K

Sandy said...

One beautiful heart image and how very well you colored it. Let me at my water color pencils! We should all be blessed with a happy heart. It makes the journey through life a pleasure. Your card is gorgeous Nancy!
sandy xx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

This is so pretty Nancy. I love your designing with it. Gorgeous colours. Love it. Fabulous image. All the new releases are lovely. xx Kathryne

undertheshuswapsun said...

Beautiful card and coloring Nancy! Love the new release images, too cute for words!

Marilyn said...

Holy Moly Nancy, you nailed this one. It's gorgeous and beautifully coloured plus I love those little bits of sparkle. Good job my Friend!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, your creation is just stunning, big hugs love Pops x x x

Kat W said...

A super pretty card and the touches of Stickles are lovely :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness isn't that image just stunning. So detailed and just loaded with lovely flowers. Beautiful colors Nancy. Hugs!

Susan M said...

Beautiful colouring Nancy your watercolour pencils give a lovey effect. Love the sparkle !

alexandra s.m. said...

I have missed so many beautiful posts my Friend! I'm sorry! Your coloring is amazing!!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, fantastic image!!! I love the way you've colored it. Hugs Agnieszka

Blog Archive